RCE Global Webinar 2021
04 February 2021
08.00 – 10.00 GMT
A. Post-event materials
1. Session recordings
- Part One: Welcome and opening remarks – view recording – view Dr A. Takemoto’s speech
- Part Two: UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap & Panel Discussion – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Breakout session 1: Advancing policy – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Breakout session 2: Transforming learning environments – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Breakout session 3: Building capacities of educators – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Breakout session 4: Empowering & mobilising youth – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Breakout session 5: Accelerating local level actions – view recording – view chat
- Part Three – Plenary sharing session – view recording – view chat
- Part Four – Q&A: Global RCE Service Centre & RCE Regional Representatives – view recording – view chat
- Part Five – Next steps and final reflections – view recording – view chat
- Use the RCE Network Sharing Tool
- Contact RCE Scotland with comments/ideas
B. Pre-Event materials
The Agenda for the Webinar can be viewed and downloaded here.
2. Pre-webinar briefings & reading
a. Please view the following short briefings and 2020 Regional Meeting Reports from the four RCE Regions and the Global RCE Service Centre:
Regional Meeting Reports:
- Africa & Middle East Regional Meeting 2020
- Americas Regional Meeting 2020
- Asia/Pacific Regional Meeting 2020
- Europe Regional Meeting 2020
b. Please do also familiarise yourself with the content of the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap:
3. Choose your Breakout Session
Delegates are warmly invited to choose their preferred Breakout Session. These will focus on the Five Themes contained within the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap; namely:
- Advancing policy
- Transforming learning environments
- Building capacities of educators
- Empowering & mobilising youth
- Accelerating local-level actions
Please send details of your preferred session to the event organisers at email@example.com by 09.00 GMT on Tuesday 02 February.
If we do not hear from you by this time, then we will automatically add you to one of the sessions.
Unfortunately, the deadline for submitting questions for the various sessions on the day has now expired.
4. Next steps
A further email will be sent to you on Tuesday 02 February with details of how to join the Webinar, your allocated Breakout Session and whether any of your questions have been selected for inclusion in the event.
Please do not hesitate to contact the organising team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries in the meantime.
The Global RCE Service Centre and RCE Scotland