RCE Global Webinar 2021
04 February 2021
08.00 – 10.00 GMT
The Agenda for the Webinar can be viewed and downloaded here.
2. Pre-webinar briefings & reading
a. Please view the following short briefings and 2020 Regional Meeting Reports from the four RCE Regions and the Global RCE Service Centre:
Regional Meeting Reports:
- Africa & Middle East Regional Meeting 2020
- Americas Regional Meeting 2020
- Asia/Pacific Regional Meeting 2020
- Europe Regional Meeting 2020
b. Please do also familiarise yourself with the content of the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap:
3. Submit questions & choose your Breakout Session
Delegates are warmly invited to choose their preferred Breakout Session (mandatory) and submit questions for inclusion in the Panel Discussion, Breakout Session and final Question & Answer session (optional). You are welcome to submit questions for as many categories as you wish.
Choose your Breakout Session and submit your questions by completing this short questionnaire.
The questionnaire will close at 17.00 GMT on Friday 29th January, so please do ensure that you submit your contribution before then.
The categories and opportunities for your contribution are:
1. Panel discussion around the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap:
- Questions for the panel
2. Breakout sessions:
- Questions for your chosen Theme from the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap
3. Question and answer session with the Global RCE Service Centre and RCE Regional representatives
- Questions for the Global RCE Service Centre and/or the RCE Regional Representatives.
Please be aware that whilst every effort will be made to include your submissions, the organisers cannot guarantee that all content submitted by delegates will be included.
4. Next steps
A further email will be sent to you on Tuesday 02 February with details of how to join the Webinar, your allocated Breakout Session and whether any of your questions have been selected for inclusion in the event.
Please do not hesitate to contact the organising team at email@example.com if you have any queries in the meantime.
The Global RCE Service Centre and RCE Scotland