Learning for Sustainability and the National Outcomes for Scotland
What kind of Scotland do you want to see?
On Tuesday, 23 May, in collaboration with the Scottish Government, we held an online opportunity to hear more about and be part of the current consultation on the blueprint for Scotland – Scotland’s National Performance Framework
The Framework was revised and published in 2018. It contains eleven National Outcomes that shape both national and local policy – and all of these are aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The Scottish Government wants to hear from people and communities across Scotland about whether the Framework – and the National Outcomes it contains – continues to reflect the kind of Scotland we want to see. They would also like to hear about how the National Performance Framework could have a bigger impact.
During our event, participants had the opportunity to:
- 1. Hear more about the ‘big picture’ around the Framework and its purpose. Click here for the recording.
- 2. Hear more about the Scottish Government’s consultation on the review of Scotland’s National Outcomes. Click here for the recording.
- 3. Discuss and share their vision for Learning for Sustainability and the Outcomes with other participants. Click here to view what participants said and click here for a recording of a summary of this part of the session.
- 4. Hear more about how Learning for Sustainability Scotland used the outputs of this session to respond to this consultation on behalf of its members. Click here to hear more – and click here to read the response we submitted.
Find out more and have your say:
- View all of the slides from this session.
- Visit the National Performance Framework website
- View a graphic of the current National Performance Framework and National Outcomes.
- Read and respond to the Scottish Government consultation on the review of Scotland’s National Outcomes