Event Update: Embedding Sustainability in Vocational Courses
The ESD TSN met on the 17th April to discuss Embedding Sustainability in Vocational Courses. The session was aimed at both Further and Higher education.
The session included the following presentations:
- Embedding Sustainability education into core and elective routes in undergraduate teacher education – Dr Alan Britton (University of Glasgow)
- Launch of Workbooks to support Embedding Sustainability in College Courses – Elaine Crawford (Dumfries and Galloway College)
- Embedding Sustainability within veterinary medical education – Sharon Boyd (University of Edinburgh)
- Embedding Sustainability into core and specialist law modules and adding SD law into SD modules – Professor Andrea Ross (University of Dundee)
- An environmental awareness unit in practice – John Macdonald (SRUC)
Click on the link for available event resources.