Programme & Speakers confirmed for the AGM & Network Gathering
As we reach the second anniversary of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and Scotland’s Year of Young People 2018begins this year’s annual gathering will consider how to how best to release the potential of everyone -individuals, communities and sectors- to create human and planetary wellbeing .
With a challenging contribution from journalist and political commentator Joyce McMillan, particular emphasis will be on how to bring about wider constructive engagement of young people, families, communities, businesses and the media. There will be also be a chance to contribute to the education/learning component of the UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development Action Plan to be presented at the UN Summit in July 2018.
As a valued member of Learning for Sustainability Scotland you are invited take part in this AGM.
For you, this is a chance to:
- hear from a challenging and inspiring speaker
- find out about and contribute to our future plans and the sector in general
- take part in workshops
- meet and network with other members over lunch.
What do people say after attending our AGM & Networking Gathering?
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to broaden my knowledge and understanding of LfS”
- “Great networking opportunity and some very informative sessions.”
- “Very high standard of presentations”
- “Really enjoyed the day, the discussion and meeting people form different disciplines.”
Download the programme here.
Click here to book your place.