RCE Global Webinar #2 2021
Tuesday 08 June 2021
08:00 – 10:00 GMT
1. Why are we holding this webinar?
This webinar is the second of two ‘bridge’ events between the 2020 RCE Regional Meetings and the RCE Global Conference in Autumn 2021. It will:
- Enable and sustain collaborative conversations across the RCE Network
- Launch the new Roadmap for the RCE Community 2021-2030
- Share and celebrate good practice regarding climate-related activity from across the RCE community
- Explore how we take action on the UNESCO ESD Roadmap through the ‘lens’ of climate-related activity as we approach COP26.
2. Pre-Event materials
b. Pre-webinar briefings & reading
i. Examples of RCE activity
- Examples of activity from participating RCEs linking climate change to the Five Themes of the UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap will be uploaded here. RCEs wishing to share examples of activity should indicate that they wish to do so when registering for this event.
ii. Other reading:
- UNESCO ESD 2030 Roadmap
- View the overview of the Roadmap given in the February webinar by Ms, Won Jun Byun from UNESCO.
c. Next steps
A further email will be sent to you on Friday 04 June with details of how to join the Webinar.
Please do not hesitate to contact the organising team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries in the meantime.
The Global RCE Service Centre and RCE Scotland