LfS Scotland organises an ongoing programme of events and training course for members and non-members. You can always find details of these on this page. Members of LfS Scotland will get email updates about new events and courses as they are announced or follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.
Thu12May2016From 10am1:37 Paterson's Land, Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh
Trusts, Foundations & Writing Effective Funding Applications
Trusts, Foundations & Writing Effective Applications: 12 May
Our second set of workshops is a full day course, designed to drill further into the fundraising landscape. With a focus on researching Trusts & Foundations and writing effective applications these workshops should leave you full of ideas and knowledge to go out and achieve the funding you need.
The morning session: Introduction to Trusts & Foundations will:
- Study where Trusts & Foundations fit into the funding landscape;
- Take an in-depth look into Trusts - what they want from you & what they'll give;
- Show you how to profile your projects for Trusts
- Develop practical skills & research tips
The afternoon session: Writing successful funding applications takes place after a relaxing lunch. Here we will cover:
- Writing a strong case of support for your organisation
- Creating a template for a proposal
- How to evaluate & monitor
- Cut through the jargon
- Building relationships with funders
- Case studies
- Resources to take away with you.
Spaces on this full day workshop are very limited. To found out more about the day and booking information, please click HERE.