Inspiration & advice
1. How does the programme work?
Need advice or ideas on particular aspects of Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning? Click on the links below to find out more…
- An introduction to Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning
- Take action in a Supported Partnership – sign up by 28th June for a September start! Watch our webinar, or just go straight to the main information & signup page!
- All about our NEW online partnerships offer – with hints and tips from Education Scotland
- Getting advice and support – all about your local advisor
- The role of the Cluster Co-ordinator
- Building a virtual cluster
- Organising reciprocal visits in a visit-based cluster
- Applying for funding
2. CCGL journeys
Want to know more about what being part of CCGL is really like? Click on the links below to hear from teachers already involved in the programme.
- Primary: Lockerbie Primary School, Dumfries & Galloway
- Primary: Kinlochbervie Primary School, Highland
- Secondary: Holy Rood RC High School, City of Edinburgh
- ASN: Kilmaron School, Fife
3. Join our Cluster Co-ordinator Get-Togethers!
Our monthly online CCGL Get-Togethers are a great way to meet other Co-ordinators, share ideas and ask for advice. Each Get-Together focuses on a different theme, and we invite practitioners who’re already involved in the programme to come along and share their experience and expertise. Click on the links below to view the recordings/slides from Get-Togethers that have already taken place – and if you’re interested in coming along to one in the future, just click on it to access the sign-up link.
- 05 Nov 2020 – Being a Cluster Co-ordinator
- 03 Dec 2020 – Building a collaborative partnership
- 14 Jan 2021 – Creating your collaborative project
- 04 Feb 2021 – Applying for funding
- 04 Mar 2021 – Supporting your professional learning
4. Get in touch with your local advisor!
Your local advisor is your ‘companion on the journey’ when it comes to your CCGL activity. They can support you with finding partners, baselining your setting’s strengths and developmental needs, building your collaborative projects, and signposting you to CLPL opportunities and resources. Find your local advisor here – and get in touch to begin your journey!