LfS Scotland organises an ongoing programme of events and training course for members and non-members. You can always find details of these on this page. Members of LfS Scotland will get email updates about new events and courses as they are announced or follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.
Member hosted Course: Be Good, Be Social: Social Media Training
LfS Scotland members Be Good, Be Social are hosting a variety of social media training sessions in Glasgow throughout the next three months.
- Writing for the Web: How to create compelling copy, work with wicked websites, Wed 12th Aug
- Social Media Essentials: Strategy, content planning, hands-on sessions and more, Thurs 27th Aug
- Using case studies: telling stories and demonstrating impact, Mon 7th Sept
- Getting the most out of Google Analytics, Ad Words and Google Ad Grants, 17th Sept
- Email marketing: Take your newsletters and campaigns to the next level, Wed 14th Oct
Be Good Be Social events and training are organised by Ross McCulloch. Ross is also the founder of Scottish digital media consultancy Third Sector Lab.
Full details are available on the website.