Fundraising has never been straightforward – and in the face of so much uncertainty, we can be sure it’s giong to get even more complicated.
Don’t despair – with some savvy planning and know-how, you can work around any potential issues and stay in a strong position, despite the changing landscape.
Join us for a full day workshop, considering how BREXIT will affect us and looking at effective ways to work round potential problems.
9.30am registration for a 10am start.
Morning Session: Planning for Uncertain Times
* Outline of the ‘facts’ – analysing the information we already know about Brexit and what it will mean for those of us looking to raise funds.
* Group activities around Risk Assessments – what areas of work and funding will be affected by BREXIT
* Risk Mitigation & Financial Planning – what practical measures can be taken to offset the risks / problems.
Afternoon Session: Funding Applications – what do Grant Assessors really want to see?
* Analysis of the grant-maker’s models, processes & timescales. The full process from receipt of application to issuing the cheque
* What does the Assesor do, and what does it mean for your application? Looking at check lists, scoring, references and communications.
* Useful, tried and tested tips and templates to work with
* Question & Answer sessions on your own specific scenario
* In order for this event to run we require a minimum number of participants to attend. In the unlikely event we don’t reach that number we will cancel the event (with full refunds provided to all who have purchased tickets). Notice will be given 2 days prior to the session.
Please note: refreshments and lunch are included (options available for those wishing to bring own lunch).